Recent News
  • April 25May 23 - Graduation & Last day of school
  • April 25May 1 - Senior College Shirt Group Picture
  • April 25May 9 - 12th Grade Awards Night
  • April 25May 8 - 11th Grade Awards Night
  • April 25May 7 - 10th Grade Awards Night
  • April 25May 6 - 9th Grade Awards Night
  • April 25May 3 - Powderpuff Football Game
  • April 25Apr. 27 - Junior and Senior Prom
  • April 24Apr. 25 - IB exams begin
  • March 29Mar 31. - Apr. 7: MCS closed for spring break
The #1 News Source of Marietta High School

The Pitchfork

The Pitchfork

The Pitchfork

Just wingin’ it

Starting a business is not an easy endeavor. It takes dedication, passion, and drive—all of which the Sims family possesses. What began as a food truck has blossomed into a ten-year-old restaurant that the Marietta community adores. Wingz on Wheelz is known for its impressive menu and quality service, with items ranging from specialty wings to tacos, chicken, burgers, salads, desserts, and more. Their employees treat every customer with appreciable friendliness and flexibility, while also making sure to be efficient in their work. 

“Wingz on Wheelz is one of my favorite places in Marietta and in my opinion, it is very underrated! If you’re looking for great food, you’ll want to check them out,” said a restaurant customer.

Not only is their food mouthwatering, but the restaurant itself is unsullied and sanitary, with a Grade A rating from the Georgia Department of Public Health; meaning that the restaurant is clean, up to code, and free of violations.

Customers applaud the restaurant owners for its “incredible atmosphere,” saying, “it’s the best delivery wings that you can get in Marietta”.

Wingz on Wheelz is the perfect place to bring your basketball team after winning your big tournament, or even to take your family to wind down for the night. No matter how small or big your dinner party is, the restaurant staff welcomes every customer with open arms. Additionally, the restaurant is located in the Whitlock Plaza Shopping Center, which is home to several other small, family-oriented businesses and it is local to Marietta High School.

“I have Celiac Disease and it is very difficult to find restaurants in Marietta that have a variety of gluten-free food. Wingz on Wheelz makes eating out a much easier process for me and my family,” said an anonymous Marietta community member.

No matter the occasion, Wingz on Wheelz never fails to impress the Marietta community with its delicious food and prodigious hospitality and we will always hold that near and dear to our hearts.